Carlisle Digestive Disease Associates (CDDA) is seeking a gastroenterologist to join our practice in July 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and respected single specialty GI practice in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, with early partnership potential.
We have other immediate openings at our partnering practices and future openings for July 2022.
Carlisle Digestive Disease Associates has been caring for our communitys digestive tract disorders since 1990. We now have 5 Board-Certified Gastroenterologists, a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner, and two Certified Physician Assistants. CDDAs physicians and staff are committed to making routine screenings and treatments convenient and comfortable for you. Our practice provides the full spectrum of gastrointestinal services, including advanced therapeutic endoscopy, ERCP, EUS, Barryx, and cryotherapy, manometry, video capsule endoscopy, and prolonged pH/impedance studies.
CDDA is an affiliate of US Digestive Health (USDH), a strong, physician-led, professionally managed specialty group. It is the fastest-growing GI management services organization in Pennsylvania.
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- Must obtain and maintain a PA medical license
- Proficiency in endoscopic procedures including colonoscopy and upper endoscopy
- Advanced endoscopy (ERCP) skills preferred
- Inpatient rounds and call at local hospitals
- Clinic hours in one of our four convenient office locations.
- Endoscopic procedures at our two state of the art integrated out-patient procedure centers and hospital facilities
- Guaranteed salary with incremental upside and incentives
- Two-year partnership opportunity in the practice and to acquire ownership interests in the Endoscopy Center(s)
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including retirement and profit-sharing Plan
- Opportunities for participation in clinical research and educating residents and medical students
- In house Infusion Suites, Pathology Lab and Imaging
- Propofol anesthesia provided by CRNAs
- On call responsibilities limited to 10 weeknights and 7 weekends per year
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment
- Dedicated CME time and funds
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Relocation Allowance
- 6 weeks of PTO and 8 Holidays per year
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity to live and work in Cumberland County with its excellent school systems, diverse residential neighborhoods and convenient access to numerous local and regional cultural events, outstanding dining, outdoor recreational activities and sporting events.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Luis DeJesus at LDeJesus@USDHealth.com or call (267) 694-3604.
Carlisle Digestive Disease Associates (CDDA) is seeking a gastroenterologist to join our practice in July 2021. This is an exc...
Apply on company website