Join Our Community of Food People!Process incoming new item requests via the PIM application, achieving 100% accuracy without duplicating records.Maintain the PIM data integrity within the assigned PIM groups and merchandising categories.
- Process all division & acquisition related new item requests in a timely fashion or deadline provided by acquisition team
- Process all division & acquisition maintenance requests in a timely fashion or deadline provided by acquisition team
- Process group and segmentation reviews in a timely fashion
- Review audit results to update as necessary and work with supervisor/manager to maintain acceptable audit review
- Review and maintain new item/direct requests through the FSEnet portal and coordinate receipt of electronic spec sheet/
new item documentation through the PIM application
- Create new or review existing specification guidelines at PIM Hierarchy group and/or category level to provide guidance
for the PIM department for more efficient and accurate new item set up.
- Verify documentation (manufacturer specification sheets) for all necessary requirements
- Extensive research of the PIM catalog in order to determine if the item already exists
- Input all required data fields needed to create a new PIM record if item does not exist in system; including specific
description attributes that may require more research than the provided electronic spec sheet data
- Maintain open communication with other PIM associates, Category Management, buyers, vendors and acquisition
stakeholders to successfully set up and maintain items
- Support and assist with merchandising segmentation spreadsheet reviews and obtain missing food data attributes.
Qualifications - External
Education/Training: High School Diploma/G.E.D. Some college preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of foodservice/distributor support function (office setting).
- Preferred Purchasing or inventory related background.
- Data Entry experience is Required
- Computer literate.
- Require proficiency in Outlook
- Beginner Excel Skills (Use custom filters, sort and drag)
- PROFITS or PRISM experience a plus.
- Foodservice Product Knowledge a plus
- Researching, organizational, multi-tasking, decision making, analytical/problem solving
- Must have both alpha and numeric data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy for data input.
- Detail-oriented, learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills both verbal and written. Ability to compose appropriate written
communication to internal customers and external vendors. Ability to communicate effectively by telephone.
- Motivated self-starter that demonstrates positive attitude
Frequent sitting (60%) and walking (30%), occasional bending, lifting and carrying (5%)
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website