Join Our Community of Food People!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate and conduct Supply Chain training programs for field personnel; including “Train-the-Trainer” bootcamps and the development and continuous improvement of our Training Supervisors Program.
• Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to ensure learning content is accurate and meeting the needs of the learners.
• Identify and understand organizational losses driven by development gaps and collaborate with the Supply Chain Learning Team to develop and implement learning solutions.
• Support and partner with all field leaders to ensure proper execution of learning solutions.
• Monitor learning effectiveness through surveys, feedback, observations and data collection.
• Act as a Supply Chain Learning SME (Subject Matter Expert)
• Provide actionable performance and behavioral feedback and coaching in classroom and on-the-job environments.
• May consult in the interview, hire, and performance review process of Training Supervisors.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred; will consider the equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
• 5+ years of training, coaching or supervisory experience required, and instructional design experience preferred
• In-depth knowledge of distribution operations, preferably in the foodservice or transportation industry; Knowledge of warehousing, routing, transportation and inventory management systems required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptability to meet the needs of learners with diverse skill levels and aptitudes
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word required.
• Proven experience in designing, developing, delivering and measuring learning and development modules
• Demonstrated effectiveness in delivering training using multiple methodologies, applications and adult learning styles.
• Strong coaching and team development skills; strong networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to influence others
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly/frequently changing environment
• Patience and willingness to understand different viewpoints, perspectives and opinions
• Ability to identify new areas of opportunity
Ability to travel up to 90% of the time
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website