Join Our Community of Food People!The primary responsibility of the multi-media producer uses creativity and skill to produce cross platform projects from video creation to distribution. The multi-media producer role is to create professional multi-channel media that supports key initiatives of US Foods marketing/field selling organization. This position reports directly to the US Foods Manager Multi-Media.
Relentless, Responsive, Relevant.
- Portfolio of demonstrated experience and success with various media types.
- Ability to work on complex, wide variety of projects with the collaboration and creation of various team members.
- Ability to reliably meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
- Proficiency in various imaging software including: Adobe: Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effects
- Experience with various forms of media including: Videography, photography, video/audio editing, graphic arts and animation.
- Work independently while interacting as part of the creative team in a collaborative environment.
- Resourceful, flexible.
- Ability to thrive in a corporate environment and capable to engage internal clients.
- A detailed eye and an uncompromising vison for delivering a quality product.
- Experience with multi-camera filming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work independently or as a team member in all three phases in the production process: preproduction, production, post production. Must be a self-starter.
- Work with team members across the organization to plan, create, and execute a variety of best in class communications to be used in Web, social, video, and print. (short and long format)
- Plan, direct and film for projects on location around the enterprise.
- Post Production duties include:
- Capture and organize media
- Editing video and audio
- Color correct video
- Create screen graphics
- Recording /editing voice overs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time filming.
- Ability to lift video equipment/cases up to 40lbs.
- Set up and tear down studio set.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Internal: Creative, Field Sales, Marketing, Corporate Communications, as needed HR, Analytics, Ecommerce and IT partners.
- External: Support agencies i.e. digital, content, social, and multi-media.
- Bachelor's degree: multimedia, interactive design, digital production or similar related field required in marketing communications.
- Must possess 3-5 years of relevant experience in multimedia/broadcast. Worked in agency and or corporate environment. (from recording to distribution)
- This position requires knowledge of marketing, merchandising, graphic arts, digital production and general production processes acquired through formal education or 3-5 years on-the-job application.
- Familiar with the design process.
- Live engineering support. (i.e. Webcast/Live Streaming events)
- Must be fluent in Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Encore, Dreamweaver, HTML5 and Flash. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Must have a good working knowledge of DLSR video and lighting.
- Must possess a basic understanding of marketing principles and concepts and be able to handle high-volume, short-deadline projects.
- Readily adapt to changing priorities. Fast and Flexible.
- Approach all assignments and studio responsibilities with a high degree of organization and creativity.
- Ability to function creatively in a highly collaborative environment
- Willing to travel frequently within continental United States (25%)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work on occasional projects outside of normal business hours.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website