Join Our Community of Food People!The Senior Manager is responsible for managing US Foods' e-commerce and mobile platforms in support of our strategy to drive sales growth through attracting new business and increasing customer retention.
• Support the definition of the overall e-commerce and digital strategy, partnering with relevant teams across the organization to enhance the online Customer experience, maximize usability, performance and ROI
• Support the business with Customer insights, clear strategies and articulated tactics
• Leverage experience and knowledge of industry best practices and supporting technologies to develop an exceptional digital, mobile and e-Commerce experience for our Customers
• Utilize strong business analytics and data to find actionable solutions to Customer and business issues
• Drive the prioritization of product enhancements
• Develop and manage a testing program to improve the Customer experience
• Lead the day to day operations and technology teams to deliver on the e-commerce strategies, Customer experience tactics and achievement of operating metrics and key performance indicators
• Responsible for ecommerce functionality including navigation, facets and attributes, site conversion, promotions and merchandising features
• Cultivate within the team a strong sense of urgency and importance around the Customer experience
• Build cross-functional relationships with Sales, IT, Merchandising, Marketing and Supply Chain teams to deliver the e-commerce channel plan and to improve traffic, engagement and conversion
• Support Category Plans and tactic execution as it relates to ecommerce
• Work with the Pricing and Promotional team to ensure competitiveness and application of the appropriate level of promotions to drive revenue and margin
• Provide regular communication to senior leadership on results against digital plans
Responsible for Digital Operations, User Experience teams, and product management associates comprised of four associates. Will regularly manage consultants as an extension of the team.
Internal: Reports to VP E-Commerce, IT Leadership and program teams, Merchandising leaders, Regional VPs of Local & National Sales, Directors of Sales Support & Training team plus entire sales team from VPS to seller both National & Street.
External: Vendors, suppliers and third-party agencies/consultants
Education/Training: Four-year college degree in business or related field required. MBA preferred.
Related Experience/Requirements: Minimum 7 years of Web/Digital/E-Commerce experience required. Experience within a retail, consumer goods company, Business-to-small Business or manufacturing organization is desired.
• Must possess a detailed knowledge of digital customer experience in a consumer goods, foodservice or retail environment.
• Must possess the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, collaborating closely across cross-functional teams.
• Prior experience in the design and implementation of business process improvement is strongly preferred.
• The successful candidate will possess the ability to drive and support change management.
• Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, a high level of motivation and a self-directed mindset is required.
• Must possess advanced verbal, written and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively formulate, present and advance business proposals to a wide variety of audiences, including executive leadership.
• Must possess an intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website