Join Our Community of Food People!BASIC PURPOSE
From the corner diner to the five-star steakhouse, US Foods (NYSE: USFD) has helped shape how people eat in America for more than five generations. The US Foods legal team is composed of attorneys, paralegals, food safety and regulatory compliance professionals. Our mission as a legal team is to advance business objectives through innovative legal partnership. We create value by identifying and acting on business opportunities, and lead the organization in identifying, anticipating and managing regulatory and business risk. We are a dynamic high-performing team and are looking for new partners who will bring good judgment, pragmatism, optimism, humility and a sense of humor to our mix.
The Senior Analyst, Ethics and Compliance, supports the entire Ethics and Compliance team with data analytics, system integration and reporting. In particular, the Analyst is the lead administrator of the company's hotline [branded “Check-In Line”] process, case management system and other relevant systems and is an active participant in ensuring that useful data from ethics and compliance systems is delivered timely, in actionable form, to USF leaders and internal customers.
Working with the VP, Ethics and Compliance, the Director, Corporate Investigations and Director, Ethics and Compliance, the Senior Analyst, Ethics and Compliance:
- Identifies and interprets trends in functional and/or geographic areas, issue types, as well as systemic learning opportunities by reviewing data and making comparisons with industry and other relevant internal and external data.
- Manages the production of reports for various internal customers, for the Audit Committee and internal and external audit purposes.
- Works with the Director, Corporate Investigations, to design and develop a comprehensive suite of standard reports and tools to support individuals conducting investigations.
- Participates in training and orientation of new hires in partner organizations such as HR, Safety and others who participate as investigators in using the Check in Line case management system.
- Supports enhancements to the Check in Line system as requested by team leaders and manages reporting and monitoring of those systems (customer satisfaction surveys, etc.).
- Performs quality control on Check-In Line reports and data entered into the case management system for investigations. Reviews all completed Check-In Line reports to ensure timely and thorough investigations are conducted, appropriate communications with complaining parties are made when possible, all allegations made are addressed, and appropriate conclusions and actions are completed.
Education/Training: Bachelor's degree required. Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) or equivalent certification or other relevant certification preferred.
Related Experience: Demonstrated experience performing data analysis, including trend identification, factor analysis and reporting, as well as systems and process orientation, strongly preferred. Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Ethics, Compliance, Legal, or Audit or related field required.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Excellent data and systems analysis, organizational, oral and written communication skills. Must exercise discretion in dealing with highly confidential matters. High-level proficiency in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint also required; other proficiencies such as Tableau preferred.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Apply on company website