Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto!
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Familiarity of property operations and surroundings.
- Ability to provide clear and concise directions and instructions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- College degree
- Ability to communicate in other languages.
- Ability to smile, acknowledge, greet and extend a warm welcome to each and every guest.
- Ability to enhance the well being of each guest to ensure a positive, memorable arrival experience.
- Ability to provide high levels of guest service at all times.
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc. and demand the same from associates.
- Previous guest relations training and experience.
- Previous valet parking experience.
Hourly Wage + Cash Tips
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office. This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request. SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
*USA Parking will provide reasonable accommodations during its interviews for individuals with disabilities, including providing a sign language interpreter, upon request. Please email your request for a reasonable accommodation to this email address: email@example.com.
What do I do as an Arrival Ambassador?
The Arrival Ambassador delivers a memorable arrival experience for hotel guests and members, while ensuring that service standards are met or exceeded by the doormen and valet on the front drive, and by the front office team. The Arrival Ambassador is not a manager; however they will be able to contact the valet MOD and Front Office MOD if a problem is brought to their attention. When issues are not urgent, they will report information to the appropriate manager and provide the facts of the matter.
The Arrival Ambassador plays an integral part of the warm welcome and fond farewell process by greeting all guests and members. This individual will be the first impression for all guests entering the main lobby and will be required to greet all guests with a warm arrival and provide directions or answer any questions.
Individual will remain in proper post position at all times. Individual will be attentive and deliver aggressive hospitality to all resort guests, members and coworkers. Individual will perform in a professional manner at all times. Individual will observe all safety rules and regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must attend all continued training seminars and classes when called upon.
- Must attend all meetings required by property and corporate office.
- Must have a working knowledge of Arrival Ambassador job description.
- Must adhere to associate-parking restrictions.
- Must adhere to proper postposition procedures.
- Must observe tip procedures (if applicable).
- Must follow all policies as outlined in Associate Handbook.
- Must be observant and aware of surroundings as it pertains to safety and loss prevention.
- Must perform at a high level in aggressive hospitality at all times.
- Will ensure the traffic flow on the ramp is efficient.
- Will ensure the arrival flow at the front desk is efficient.
- Must introduce upset guest or member to the appropriate manager or supervisor in a professional manner.
- Must observe seemingly intoxicated guests procedures and report them to resort MOD.
- Must report all personal injuries suffered while working to a manager or supervisor.
- Must introduce a guest who has lost their claim check to the valet cashier, doormen, manager or supervisor.
Apply on company website