Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto!
- Associate will be required to obtain the Parking Enforcement certification prior to starting work.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and oral forms.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Strong ability to compute financial data as it coordinates with time.
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions.
- Ability to use a hand held computer.
- Ability to effectively use email and basic software programs.
- Ability to effectively and safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to understand and apply parking regulations and rules.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Ability to work in extreme elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
*USA Parking will provide reasonable accommodations during its interviews for individuals with disabilities, including providing a sign language interpreter, upon request. Please email your request for a reasonable accommodation to this email address: email@example.com.
What do I do as a Parking Enforcement Ambassador?
As our newest team member, you will be an integral part of monitoring designated streets, lots, garages, other public areas and/or an entire campus to ensure compliance with parking policies. Some duties include:
- Providing customer service by answering questions regarding directions, events, building locations and parking policies.
- Issuing citations and warnings for non-compliance with a computerized hand held computer or manual tickets.
- Impound or boot as directed.
- Operating City vehicles with care.
- Exercising proper judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with people.
* Please note that Enforcement Officers are not sworn police officers and have no arresting authority.
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office.
This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
Apply on company website