- Minimum of five years management experience, with multiple location parking management strongly preferred.
- 4-year Degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely well organized.
- Enthusiastic about customer service and client satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task or work independently.
- Prior experience creating and maintaining budgets.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization from field employees, executive staff, building management and customers.
- Must have experience using various types of computer applications/systems (e.g. Word and Excel).
- License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver's license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
- Routinely visit all locations within the Portfolio to ensure proper operating procedures, corporate policies, appearance and cleanliness guidelines, and rules and regulations are being followed. Identify all existing and potential operational problems, make proactive recommendations and administer appropriate disciplinary action for violations.
- Ensure proper and timely revenue reporting and daily deposit procedures are followed. This includes proper ticket control, monthly parker permits and validations stamps, and the accurate maintenance of triplicate receipts, card lists and card key deposits and inventories.
- Review Portfolio technology needs in collaboration with Facility Manager(s), Regional Manager and Technology Integration team for operating cost savings and/or improved revenue control. This may include automated location reviews, remote management services or prepaid mobile and web-based paid parking services.
- Establish custom operating manuals for all accounts within the Portfolio and update existing operating manuals as needed.
- Ensure effective management of claims and make recommendations of corrective actions when appropriate.
- Provide a mandatory and prompt response to emergency situations during normally scheduled "off duty hours".
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA guidelines and any union rules and regulations.
Client Retention & Satisfaction
- Manage locations within the Portfolio pursuant to their contractual requirements.
- Evaluate and understand the client needs with respect to the operation and ensure the client's needs are met or exceeded (e.g. proper and timely communications, responsiveness, etc.).
- Ensure pro-active communication with client regarding opportunities to improve operations.
- Resolve client and customer requests, concerns and issues diplomatically.
Financial Planning & Budget Management
- Ensure the accounts operate within the budget and make recommendations to attain budget if unforeseen circumstances cause negative variances.
- Provide accurate data and input into the budget planning process and the subsequent re-forecasting process.
- Ensure the client is aware of major unplanned discrepancies beyond the control of SP+ and seek appropriate consideration.
- Perform general accounting duties, such as Portfolio accounts receivable management and payroll analyses.
- Develop, staff, train and supervise a team of employees at all locations within the Portfolio.
- Identify proper staffing levels for attendants, cashiers, customer service representatives and Facility Managers, including vacation and sick call coverage.
- Participate in the formal employee grievance procedures to ensure fairness and consistency of policy application.
Marketing & Revenue Optimization
- Develop and recommend strategies to maximize revenue to include parking rate reviews, local and online consumer marketing plans and additional paid service offerings.
- Ensure hours of operation optimize revenue given demand during those days/times.
Apply on company website