HR Business Partner
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients & We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The HR Business Partner is a key member of the Human Resources team and will be responsible for executing HR policy and procedure for field operations teams of USMM. The HR Business Partner will work with members of the operations leadership team to implement strategies that attract, develop, and engage some of the health care industrys most talented people. The HR organization works hard to ensure our staff are best positioned to serve our customers, who deliver the best possible care to the communities they serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in assigned business unit
- Helps drive communication with local and distance site visits
- Provides general HR support and expertise, including management coaching to customers
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal customer
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Assists and provides guidance with performance improvement
- Challenges the organizational structure of the customer and proposes changes
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Contributes to the development of policies, procedures and programs
- Conductsand supportstraining and development
- Supportsstrategic planning as needed
- Coachesand advisesvarious HR issues including terminations and performance management
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development or Business Management
- 5-10 years of business experience in HR
- Assertive and strong sense of urgency
- Desire and drive to succeed
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong organization skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience with HR in healthcare
- PHR certification
Apply on company website