Human Resources Coordinator
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients & We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The Human Resources Coordinator assists with the overall Human Resources administration.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Processes HR data and status changes
- Maintenance of all HR employee files
- Assists with the coordination of all Human Resources policy and procedures, including but not limited to personnel file maintenance, invoice reconciliation, volunteer program management, and pre-employment testing
- Supports HR Business Partners
- Prepares HR census/data reports
- Supports front reception duties as assigned
- Assists employees with any human resources related inquiries
- Performs related work as required
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related discipline
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Information Technology and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude to service our employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 12 years of recent experience in Human Resources
Apply on company website