U.S. Medical Management (USMM), an affiliate of a leading Fortune 250 company, manages a nationwide continuum of premier providers of medical services delivered primarily to the homes of elderly and homebound patients. Providing primary home care is the future of medicine, and at USMM, the future is now. With the knowledge and experience to address the evolution of healthcare, USMM is poised for a phenomenal future.
The Recruiter Hospicewill be responsible for recruiting and sourcing for open positions within the Hospice division. Responsibilities will involve working in partnership with Hospiceprofessionals and management candidates a like while sourcing, coordinating candidate interviews as well as assisting in the new hire onboarding process. In addition, the Recruiter Hospiceis responsible for developing and executing effective recruiting and sourcing plans that support the recruitment goals for the Hospicedivision.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Strong knowledge & working experience recruiting Hospiceprofessionals. Not only clinical, but also Hospicemanagement & leadership candidates.
- Working knowledge & recruiting track record to effectively interact with Hospiceclinicians, management and leadership candidates for open positions on a national level.
- Responsible for sourcing & networking for hospicecandidates with a variety of skillsets with the ability to effective utilize all recruiting channels, ranging from cold calling, job boards, social media, networking, marketing campaigns & recruiting events.
- Ability to establish relationships with hospiceindustry organizations on a local, regional & national level to recruiting active & passive hospicecandidates.
- Proactivness to recognize ever changing recruiting needs with the ability to handle changing priorities, adjust recruiting searches & ability to meet deadlines of open positions.
- Experience working with Hospice operational & management leadership to effectively communicate recruiting plans, strategies and outside the box recruiting ideas & channels to attract hospicecandidates.
- Experience working with operational & management leadership to recommend candidates providing proper documentation & influence to support your decision of candidate presentation.
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent recruiting experience in hospiceor related healthcare environment.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in hospicerecruiting.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to be proactive.
- Strong computer skills with MS office products.
- Ability to navigate an Applicant Tracking System.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written with operational leadership
Apply on company website