Dealership: L0765 Carbone Body Shop Utica Collision
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do. If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel as a Paint Technician Assistant then we want you to come work with us. Get your career in gear today!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors Dealerships nationwide representing over 30 manufacturers in 18 states! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.Responsibilities:
The Paint Technician Assistant is responsible for assisting the Paint Technicians to perform automotive paint repairs in accordance with Lithia, manufacturer and insurance standards.
- Prepare work station/s with materials and parts for Paint Technicians.
- Prep, mask, and tape vehicles for repair.
- Wash vehicles before and after paint has been applied.
- Color-sand, polish, and buff vehicles prior to pre-delivery.
- Utilize paint supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- Automotive body shop experience is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Attention to detail
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website