BUILD your career with an organization that is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing more than 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and delivers hope to missing children and their families across the nation through its signature Have You Seen Me?® Program.
CREATE our future by integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, to precisely target our clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale.
We are intelligent media delivery.
Valassis is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries, and RetailMeNot Everyday® is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. Valassis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings.
· Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
As a Client Program Coordinator you will:
Facilitate and implement marketing solutions for client through systems and communication with internal functional areas!
- Client Contact: Participate in the Client strategic planning process to collect, refine, and interpret Client marketing solutions requirements for entry into appropriate internal systems and communication to internal/external stakeholders. Make recommendations during marketing solution development and refinement stages. Educates Client on Valassis requirements.
- Internal Contact: Translate Client's needs and directs internal cross-functional departments on Client expectations. May need to influence internal cross-functional departments to deviate from standard expectations. Audits, applies and manages Client requirements against outputs from other internal stakeholders to ensure Client requirements are met.
- Issue Resolution: Investigate and resolve issues for job-related tasks, and owns the escalation of issues as appropriate until resolved. Effectively collaborates with Clients and internal partners to find a mutual solution, and communicates and positions information on challenging situations to the Client and/or Sales.
- Client Reporting: Compile and maintain client specific reports.
Valassis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Kathryn E Narowitz at 734 632-3707 .
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Apply on company website