Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you love to keep a clean home? Why not earn extra income helping others do the same? Be part of a fun and growing company while cleaning resident homes in an apartment community.
Work Schedule: Full Time Hours - Must be available to work a set schedule within our hours of operation: Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm & Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Hiring for Multiple locations: Plano/ Allen, Uptown Dallas
Essential duties include:
- Provide exemplary cleaning experience to apartment community resident homes
- Understand special cleaning requests and preferences of each resident
- Ensure all tasks in the cleaning checklist have been performed prior to leaving the unit
- Dust and polish every surface, including tables, dressers, televisions and headboards
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms from top to bottom
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies using vacuum or other cleaners
- Clean and sanitize kitchen from top to bottom and load dishes into dishwasher.
- Empty wastebaskets and take trash to the compactor
- Sweep, vacuum and/or mop entire home just prior to leaving the unit
- Perform rotation cleaning including carpet shampooing, deep cleaning, wipe ceiling fans, window washing etc.
- Maintain safety standards by wearing gloves and practicing proper lifting techniques
- Ensure security of resident homes and privacy of residents while entering, cleaning and exiting the home
- May be asked to perform other amenity services
You are a good fit if you have the following skills:
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
- Must have excellent knowledge on how to use cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques for all areas of the home
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Able to cope with inclement weather (rain, snow, cold, or heat wave)
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one's own and adhere to a schedule
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer and comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- 2+ years' experience in cleaning rooms or homes
- Experience as a room attendant in a hotel is a plus
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website