Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Maintenance Porter with Valet Living, you will be responsible for light maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks on assigned apartment communities.
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walkways in a commercial multi-family apartment community.
- Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste.
- Remove trash and replace liners in public (common area) trash cans.
- Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments.
- Cleaning and running of trash compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area.
- Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms and dumpster areas.
- Grill and appliance cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- Smart phone with data plan.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance (must be listed as drive on policy)
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website