Summary: The Administrative Coordinator performs a critical and highly regarded administrative functions which support the Real Estate Operations and Engineering Staff.
Education and experience: College degree: BA or Business Certificate preferred. Will use PC up to 90% of daily working hours. Familiar with standard MS Office suite, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint. Vendor management, purchasing and invoice processing software, and Oracle Financials. Plotter/scanner familiarity.
Administrative Duties to Include:
- Report to and support Sr. Manager of Engineering Operations as assigned.
- Support Engineering Operations with day-to-day responsibilities.
- Support engineering technicians within the scope of the job responsibilities.
- Serve as primary point of contact for people outside of Fidelity Real Estate who interface with Boston Engineering Operations, to include internal business partners, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Provide support to manage departmental PC's, software, mobile communications, copiers and related equipment.
- Support the training on proper use of software used by the department.
- Achieve and maintain expert level knowledge of: Microsoft office suite, PowerPoint, and all applicable internal Fidelity software applications.
- Assist in preparation of presentations using: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, or other software programs.
- Initiate, dispatch, track completion, and close demand work orders as needed.
- Prepare, distribute and track for approval, all requisitions for annual blanket purchase orders and all requisitions for planned and emergent expenses.
- Prepare, distribute and track for approval: Project allocation requests (PAR) for capital projects managed by the department.
- Track Cost Center and General Ledger account charges via databases, and through Oracle Financials.
- Generate Cost Center and General Ledger account reports upon receipt of request.
- Support and attend weekly department staff meetings.
- Assist department leadership in developing budgets during annual budget preparations.
- Expedite payments as required and serve as interface between vendors and contractors with valid purchase orders and Accounts Payable.
- Validate monthly invoice requests.
- Assist with preparation for department audits which include the Annual Operations Audit and ISO 14001.
- Maintain department documentation files in alignment with Enterprise Document Retention policies.
- Monitor the calendar and schedule appointments for Department Director and Manager.
- Coordinate occasional travel arrangements for department members.
- Update and maintain contingency planning manual and other internal program requirements as assigned.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support duties as assigned.
- Maintain knowledge of Fidelity companies and how they interact.
- Maintain familiarity with basic engineering and asset management terminology.
- Maintain familiarity with basic accounts payable procedures.
- Work performed must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to gracefully handle periods of heavy telephone traffic.
- Must be able to work limited overtime.
- Must have excellent communications skills, strong people skills, and be able to interact with all levels of personnel and management.
- Administer entire fleet of engineering radios, pagers, cell phones.
- Coordinate all vendor & contractor "purple badge" processes.
- Serve as regional CMMS "level 10 trained" point of contact.
- Process vendor security requests for security access using online software, and coordinating with security department
Apply on company website