We are hiring Customer Service Associate within the Health and Welfare organization at Fidelity Investments in Albuquerque, NM
Hourly Rate of $14 per hour
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week (Must have open availability from 6:30am to 10:00pm)
Overtime hours are encouraged during peak call periods.
These classes are scheduled to start on
- July 15th
- August 12th
- September 9th
Imagine having the chance to service and communicate with customers about their critical, life events! Each day you could have a positive impact on Fidelity's customers as a Service Specialist, helping customers resolve their questions related to Health and Insurance.
Fidelity Investments, the largest mutual fund company in the United States is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. As a major benefits outsourcer servicing Fortune 500 companies, Fidelity Investments is looking for individuals who are passionate about assisting people with their Health and Insurance inquiries.
Fidelity's Customer Service Associates are the primary point of contact for customer inquiries regarding their Health and Insurance Benefits. The Customer Service Associate must be customer obsessed – take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience.
- Answering customer inquiries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
- Processing transactions accurately.
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process
- Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, patience and respect with complex and non-complex calls
- Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
- Completing Client Benefit/Insurance Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
- Defining a problem clearly and escalating concerns appropriately when necessary.
- Understanding that CSA's are “Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers”.
Personal Talents Needed:
- Ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Positive and constructive view of working with others.
- Ability to listen to and work with a wide range of customers with a wide range of diverse challenges to achieve “win-win” outcomes.
- Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision making.
- Be able to display empathy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
- Display organizational skills.
- Exceptional detail orientation.
- Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively solve customer's issues.
- “Of service” attitude towards others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One — two years of customer service experience
- Personal computer fluency required: Windows Office and web-based applications experience preferred.
- Flexible schedule; between the hours of 6:30am and 10:00pm
Apply on company website