Veritude is hiring for Data Entry Associates at Fidelity Investments in Albuquerque, NM
These are contract positions. Hours range between 5AM-6PM Monday through Friday including some weekends when needed.
Data entry associate will play a critical role in receiving and processing mail for the client and its customers. A data entry associate will reconcile and distribute all inbound customer mail. This role must work closely with other departments to distribute and process these transactions efficiently and effectively. This position supports all Fidelity business units by performing form recognition and data capture on forms, documents and checks presented via electronic image. Processing is completed within internal service delivery goals as well as legal and regulatory deadlines governing the timely and accurate processing of transactions.
- Data Entry – Upfront Data Capture – Perform at or above all productivity and quality targets – align processing with all business rules and standards
- Data Entry – Core – Perform at or above all productivity and quality targets – align processing with all business rules and standards
- Classification Edit - Form Recognition and Repair – Perform at or above all productivity and quality target
- Transaction processing has the potential for significant financial, regulatory and reputational risk.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks both timely and accurately
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to complete work by prioritizing multiple tasks to meet tight time constraints
- Ability to navigate between multiple applications
- Strong data entry skills (target: 8500 keystrokes on aptitude test)
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- 10 key keying skills
- Flexibility- This role may require associates to occasionally have to stay late/come in early and come in on days off
- Ability to work in a fast paced, metric driven environment
- Work experience in a risk controlled environment
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Office environment, all work completed on PC
- Requires extensive concentration/focus for extended periods of time
Apply on company website