We are looking for a Database Engineer on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position will be located in Boston, MA.
Asset Management Technology is looking for a talented, highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with strong understanding of programming fundamentals, software design and practices to join our Risk Operations Engineering team, developing solutions using Oracle – PLSQL, ETL, Informatica, Python, Java/spring and cloud supporting the Asset Management organization. The candidate should possess quality to work closely with business users.
· Working on technology focused software development space with a focused/driven attitude towards developing and supporting of critical systems.
· Focus on quick to market solutions developed on our preferred technology stack (Oracle PL/SQL, Java, and Python).
Education and Experience
· 6+ years of experience in multiple IT areas that include Database development, Data Warehousing, mid-tier development & Cloud services
· Proven data modeling and solution design experience
· Bachelors or master's degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Software) required
· Advanced working SQL and PLSQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases and data warehouses
· Experienced with data normalization and denormalization techniques
· Strong software development skills using Java technologies in micro service-oriented architecture. Hands-on experience in designing and developing RESTful Web Services using spring boot framework
· Experienced with Open Source Frameworks - Spring boot, Spring Core and unit testing and automation testing frameworks.
· Familiarity with AWS cloud services and experience working with Cloud based infrastructure.
· Experienced in supporting and working with business in a dynamic environment.
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
· Capacity to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies.
· Good control on Agile methodologies.
Apply on company website