Veritude is currently seeking an End User Support Technician for Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Detail oriented
- Ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with little management
- Broad knowledge of PC Hardware and related accessories.
- Ability to hold others accountable for following processes and procedures
- Superior analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with client and other groups.
- A self-starter with good written and verbal communications skills, along with the ability to pre-plan, organize, prioritize, and multitask.
- Must be able to lift and move equipment up to 50 lbs repetitively
The Purpose of Your Role
This position will provide end-user technology support for the Fidelity locations in Boston. It includes supporting technology such as computers, monitors, printers, phones, accessories and audio/visual equipment. The majority of the job will be inventory and asset management support, desktop support and handling items that can't be resolved remotely. Troubleshooting includes, but not limited to, Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office applications, along with many other external and internally built applications. Having experience working in large environments and building and deploying desktops on a large scale is beneficial.
The Skills You Bring
Our team enriches and adds value to the Fidelity Associate base by creating an efficient workspace that is quality focused. We are looking for bright individuals to be able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment. Performing in a team setting and being able to communicate effectively need to be key traits one should have in order to be a success. While working with the Techworks Field Services Team, we will add to your existing skills pallet while hopefully learning from you in exchange!
The Value You Deliver
- Manage Inventory (Check-in/Check-out, physical inventory)
- Manage warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
- Shipping and Receiving
- Computer Builds – maintain a supply of computers loaded with our base image
- Support critical Service Level Agreements with timely and accurate execution of support requests via our ticketing and tracking systems.
- Adherence to reporting and escalation procedures.
- Interfacing closely with other regional technical support teams and operations groups to ensure successful completion of customer requests and projects.
- Working in conjunction with technical and non-technical personnel to successfully complete all requests.
- Special assignments and other work related duties as required by management.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Techworks connects you to hundreds of Fidelity technology associates who provide you with the products, services and infrastructure that you use to do your job and run the business.
Our mission is to deliver competitive infrastructure products and services that will support the next decade of Fidelity's growth and enable our business partners (and associates) to deliver the best customer experience in the Financial Services industry.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website