Veritude is looking to hire a Regional Support Technician in Covington, KY
Seeking a Regional Support\Logistics Technician for Remote Office Support Team based in Covington KY. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing main logistical and operational support for Fidelity Investor Centers including Remote Office locations across the country. We are looking for a detailed and team oriented individual who is energized working in a fast-paced environment is a must. Candidate expected to build and deploy computers, ship and track equipment, and troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office applications and proprietary internal and external Fidelity software. Experience working in large deployments and rolling out hardware on a large scale is beneficial.
Job duties include:
- Logistics Support – maintain hardware inventory of computers, monitors, phones, printers, etc. Follow established procedures for logging equipment in and out.
- Computer Builds – maintain a supply of computers loaded with specific image
- Computer Deployments – Ship computers to our customers and ensure the workstation is configured properly, track all hardware returns (including peripherals)
- Build and assign out Virtual workstations on a needed basis.
- Place equipment orders based on requests that are placed, validate that equipment is not already onsite.
- Support critical Service Level Agreements with timely and accurate execution of support requests via our ticketing and tracking systems.
- Adherence to reporting and escalation procedures.
- Interfacing closely with other regional technical support teams and operations groups to ensure successful completion of customer requests and projects.
- Working in conjunction with technical and non-technical personnel to successfully complete all requests.
- Special assignments and other work related duties as required by management.
· Coordinate monthly UPS battery replacements – working with vendors to ensure tickets are opened and work completed in a timely manner as well as approving battery orders. Hold meetings with vendors as needed to keep program running smoothly
· Work with Centralized Logistics to provide quarterly estimates for needed equipment to support project delivery program and manage equipment deliveries to meet project deadlines.
· Receive and process hardware in tracking system as deliveries arrive.
· Ensuring all documentation is kept updated, as well as create new documentation as needed
· Taking ownership of the lab to ensure processes/policies are being applied, making changes to these processes to provide a better customer service experience.
· Responsible for ensuring other lab resource techs are following process\policies in the lab
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree and/or 5+ years knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems
- A+ certification is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge in working in excel with formulas a plus
- A detailed oriented self-starter with good written and verbal communications skills, along with the ability to pre-plan, organize, prioritize, and multitask.
- Broad knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Client Hardware.
- Ability to excel in a change controlled environment.
- Superior analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with client and other groups.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Ability to think independently to meet goals based on requirements.
Apply on company website