We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our client, Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA
Strategic Advisors Technology is seeking a highly motivated Full Stack Engineer to join our Managed Accounts Performance & Portfolio Services (MAPPS) Team. This role will focus on decommissioning and migration of legacy applications to AWS Cloud. Furthermore, this resource will work closely with the Application Architect on DevOps and Cloud migration pipelines. The resource will also build new applications using Angular and other UI technologies.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding on Cloud applications architecture and micro services model development including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience in setting up concourse pipeline and Veracode check, will be highly desired
- Experienced with using Cloud Orchestration/Workflow Automation and building distributed scalable applications
- Experienced with building framework for modern transactional and data processing applications
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment while meeting deliverables.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming, TDD etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications, must be able to actively engage other team members
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps
- Prior experience working with development teams in onshore-offshore model
- Basic understanding of Global securities processing and settlement industry standards
- Experience or exposure to a number of the following concepts and technologies is desired:
- Application development using Java EE, Spring framework and Angular
- Experience with Oracle integration
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure.
- Experience working with native AWS technologies such as Lambda, RDS, SWF, SNS, ElastiCache,
- Experience using Docker containers and PaaS (such as CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher) highly desired
- Understanding of and experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
- Event driven transaction processing using EAI and messaging patterns using technologies such as WSO2, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Tomcat etc.
- Business Process Management and workflow system such as Activiti or SWF
- Business Rules management system such as IBM ODM or Drools etc.
- Security integration using oAuth and LDAP
- Experience with Domain Driven Design methodology and Event Storming techniques
- Knowledge of UML modelling tools such as Rational Software Architect (RSA) and hexagonal domain modelling representation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 8+ years total Java EE development experience
- 2+ years of development experience using Cloud technology
- Investment/financial services and/or brokerage industry experience is highly desired
Apply on company website