Veritude is seeking a Marketing Analyst for Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
Fidelity Labs incubates internal startups—made up of product managers, designers, developers and marketers—that are tasked with creating new business that drive growth and deliver on Fidelity's mission. Our teams' passion combined with human-centered design and agile methodologies are responsible for driving industry transformation and customer impact at scale. See what we're up to at www.FidelityLabs.com.
The Expertise We're Looking For
If you love all aspects of marketing, are data driven and are constantly engaging with the latest and greatest on social media, this is the perfect job for you. The Marketing Analyst will be a key role on the Go To Market Team working to support several internal startups' campaigns and marketing programs. This includes social, email, sales enablement, event marketing and more…On top of getting exposure to a variety of marketing tactics, this person will be able to dive into the data behind each initiative so that the team can act on key learnings and insights. To be successful in this role, he/she will have experience working within a matrix organization where relationship building is paramount, while at the same time being entrepreneurial and moving fast.
- 1-3 years' experience in supporting multiple digital marketing campaigns across a variety of social media channels.
- Degree in business, marketing, analytics or related field is desirable, but not required.
- Experience in marketing automation tools and data analytics preferred.
- Certifications in digital marketing channels desirable, but not required.
The Skills You Bring
- Confident, driven and dynamic with the ability to get things done.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to analyze and present campaign metrics with Excel, Google Analytics, DoubleClick and Tableau preferred.
- Ability to efficiently manage and monitor multiple social & digital communication campaigns on a scheduled basis.
- Demonstrable in-market experience with paid, native and organic SEO (keyword research, keyword optimization) and leveraging social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) for brand awareness and community building; knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and multi-attribute modeling preferred.
- Hands-on experience with key marketing tools such as, ListenFirst, Brandwatch, Hubspot, Moz, Hootsuite, Buffer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Spredfast—and other tools like them a plus.
The Value You Deliver
- Execute messaging in a way that is compelling to prioritized customer segments and communicates the value proposition of the products
- Data driven insights and learnings to help drive marketing decisions.
- Identify & implement tools and practices to drive brand awareness, engage in digital communication channels, and measure and optimize campaigns.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar and social media presence that attracts a qualified audience.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Labs' mission to create new businesses that drive growth and deliver on Fidelity's mission to inspire better futures and deliver better outcomes for the customers and businesses we serve.
Our focus is on important financial “jobs to be done,” where people and organizations are experiencing real issues and where we believe we can help. We believe in creating impact at scale and meaningfully improving the lives of the people we serve.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website