Veritude is seeking a Senior Quantitative Software Engineer for Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
With over $340 billion in assets under management, Fidelity's Global Asset Allocation division (GAA) is a leading provider of asset allocation solutions for retail and institutional clients.
The investment solutions includes target date funds, target allocation funds, income and real return strategies, world allocation funds, ran volatility strategies, and custom institutional solutions. GAA research groups provide investment research and analysis to portfolio managers and other investment professionals in support of our broad range of investment solutions.
This research is critically important in helping portfolio managers to select the most suitable investment options and handle asset class and risk exposures across all investment solutions delivered by GAA.
THE PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that will be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced development team, embedded within the GAA researchers and analysts. You will provide high impact solutions on various projects including alpha research, portfolio construction, and risk management. You will craft high quality, robust, and efficient analytical solutions that will be used to improve GAA's investment processes.
THE EXPERTISE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science
• Full stack software engineering
• Exposure and experience to Linux & Windows
• Knowledge of R & R-Studio Shiny is a big plus
• Experience using a variety of open source technologies and cloud services
THE SKILLS YOU BRING
• You are self-motivated, driven, and has a good sense of urgency
• You have the ability to engage with researchers and investment professionals
• You pride yourself on being a shown teammate that thrives in a collaborate environment
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW YOUR WORK IMPACTS THE ORGANIZATION
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services, and offers investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, human resources and benefits outsourcing services to individuals and institutions. Asset Management Technology (AMT) provides worldwide technology and support to all the Investment Management, Research, Trading and Investment Operations functions. AMT is an integral partner in delivering creative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools that enable Fidelity's Asset Management team to achieve bold advantage globally.
Apply on company website