Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for cleaning and decontaminating medical equipment and supplies; preparing sterile procedure trays and equipment; operating Steam and Sterrad sterilizers; maintaining sterile/clean storage area; answering phone and service door; delivering requested items; completing all required documentation on activities; maintaining the standards of the Guest Relations Policy; and assisting in other areas as requested. Participate in the training and in-service programs for staff. Assumes responsibility and accountability at all times for quality performance.
I. Position Requirement:
• High School graduate, or equivalent is preferred.
• Completed an accredited Central Service Technician Training course and/or fellowship program.
• Must have good basic math skills, including manual addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Must have good communication skills and observe proper telephone etiquette.
• Must have good customer service skills.
• Must be able to follow written and oral assignments and requests in English.
• Minimum 2 years central sterile processing experience.
• Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician preferred.
Apply on company website