Schedule: Full-time, (day-time shifts)
Compensation: Competitive base salary
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program with current licensure to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Virginia and current certification
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program with current licensure to practice as a Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of Virginia and current certification through the NCCPA.
- One year of Provider-level experience required at a minimum.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level.
- Experience in In-Patient setting preferred with background in Ortho or Spine.
- Flexible to work 3-4 days per week, 10-12 hour shifts.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, as well as other benefits.
- Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to provide an excellent clinical experience.
- As a hospital-employed physician you will have the full support of the administration.Administration understands that keeping the patient load reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full benefits of our team based approach to care.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is the only Hospital in the mid-Atlantic region that is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
- Named a CMS 5-Star Hospital, in 2020, based on our performance across seven areas of quality.
- Received a Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score of A for the 16th consecutive grading period – one of a few hospitals in the country to achieve this level of consistency.
- Achieved Magnet re-designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program.
- The only Northern Virginia hospital named to Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals.
- 2019 release of US News and World Report hospital rankings, received the highest ranking possible (“High Performing”) in the following areas: Aortic Valve Surgery, Colon Cancer Surgery, Heart Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement.
- VHC is a 437-bed facility.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and copy of their CV to Andrea Bell, Director Physician Services Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website