X-Ray Technologist - PRN
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients & We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The Radiologic Technologist arranges patients for radiological examinations. Produces radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and positions patient for diagnostic imaging procedures
- Completes all required paper work including billing information and pertinent clinical history for each patient
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Performs daily inspection of assigned vehicles, x-ray machine and other medical equipment
- Remains in contact with dispatch when work is completed for further assignments
- Processes images and reviews for proper identification and quality control
- Prepares images for reading by Radiologist
- Maintains and cleans all equipment. Maintains proper sanitation of equipment after each patient contact
- Practices universal precautions
- Other duties as assigned by management
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Current licensure as a Radiologic Technologist
- Degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited university
- Current ARRT registration
- Valid drivers license
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and computer skills
- Flexible, detail-oriented team-player who works well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments to meet department deadlines
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Two or more years of experience
Apply on company website