When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Summary:
In this role, you will be an active, productive member of an Agile/Scrum team. You will code, test, debug, and deliver software in a team-based environment.
- Create test cases, plans, and scripts based on story defined acceptance criteria.
- Identify, document, and report bugs, errors, and other issues with software applications.
- Develop, verify and manage the change requests for one component of a project solution.
- Analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of issues.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- No prior work experience required.
- Knowledge in programming technologies such as SQL Server, .Net Framework, and Java.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Estimated Hiring Range:$40,300.00 - $64,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website