When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will perform critical financial and strategic analysis for acquisitions, investments, business partnerships, and strategic initiatives for Vizient. You will have high visibility among senior executives and business unit leadership.
- Analyze acquisition, investment, and strategic partnership opportunities that align with Vizient's overall growth strategy.
- Build financial models in pursuit of target acquisition and investment candidates and to support decision making around partnership opportunities.
- Work closely with Corporate Development Senior Director and VP to define research strategy and project plans.
- Develop and negotiate term sheets to support potential transactions.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to evaluate potential acquisition or investment candidates.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to build business cases, execute transactions, and plan operational implementation.
- Develop and lead communications, presentations, and discussion documents both internally and externally.
- Monitor status of acquisition and investment activity for communication at a senior executive and Board level
- Interact with all levels of management, including senior executives and develops relationships with third parties on behalf of the organization.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of acquisition candidates for various segments of the business.
- Relevant degree preferred. MBA is preferred.
- 7 years of relative experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, or corporate development experience required.
- Demonstrated financial modeling, research, business analysis experience, as well as an understanding of core financial and valuation concepts required.
- Capabilities in project management to manage expectations across teams strongly preferred.
- Health care industry experience preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:$99,300.00 - $147,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website