We were born to chase what we are true to.
It's not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
Our employees are our greatest asset and Volcom is the place where people who share our values and passions want to work. Stock Associates ensure that merchandise is stocked to Volcom standards and readily available for our customers. You embody the Volcom spirit and lead your team and store to excellence. If you're true to this and are inspired by creative spirit, the Volcom family would be stoked to have you.
What you'll do:
• Receive, organize, and maintain merchandise inventory
• Record received merchandise in POS system
• Attach tags and sensors to merchandise
• Report merchandise issues to Stock Supervisor or Stock Manager
• Maintain a well-organized stockroom providing ease of access to all merchandise and the flow of merchandise to the floor
• Replenish stock on the sales floor
• Abide by safety guidelines when transporting merchandise
• Uphold Volcom Loss Prevention standards and control shrink
• Answer Volcom team member's or customer's inventory-related questions
• Complete customer transactions and provide customer service as needed
• Collaborate with your team to complete assigned tasks
• Contribute to a fun, organized, and efficient environment
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
• Previous retail/stockroom experience preferred
• Familiarity with the Volcom brand and action sports industry
• Interpersonal, customer service, and basic math skills
• Be an effective team player
• Strong ethical behavior
• 60% off Volcom merch
• 401k with employer match (based on eligibility)
• Fun work environment & team
• Flexible schedule and able to work early mornings, days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Adjusting or moving merchandise up to 50 lbs in all directions
• Bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, and performing repetitive motions
• Ascend/descend a ladder to reach merchandise if applicable
• Ability to constantly move within the stockroom and store
• Ability to stand (or remain in a stationary position) for long periods of time
• Excellent communication with store management and teams (in-person, phone, and email)
• Problem solving and critical thinking/comprehension
• Ability to accurately process cash transactions, including basic math/counting skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact Volcom Customer Service to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process: 1 (855) 330-0188 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website