Horizons Care Center is looking for a caring and dedicated Social Services Assistant to join our team!
The Social Services Assistant supports the Social Service Director in the care and treatment of residents entrusted to the facility and to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psycho-social well-being of each resident. Your customers will include residents of the facility and their families, local healthcare professionals who work with the facility and staff, and the facility staff managers.
This Position is Full-time, M-F, 8:30a,-3:30pm. Wage range $16.50-$18.50 DOE
- Coordinates resident admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Completes assessments of residents as necessary.
- Develops Care Plans and attends Interdisciplinary Care Conferences for residents.
- Initiates reporting and documentation in the medical record.
- Develops and promotes the department through marketing efforts throughout the professional and social community.
- Attends/coordinates family council/educational meetings and resident council.
- Serves as rights advocate liaison to the facility.
Apply on company website