- Master's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1 year experience
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Occasional: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Occasional: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Occasional: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Occasional: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Occasional: Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing, crouching or maneuvering self, patient and equipment simultaneously while working in large and small spaces
- Occasional: Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Frequent: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Frequent: Reaching below shoulders: Extending arms in any direction below shoulders.
- Frequent: Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hand or hands.
- Frequent: Fingering: Picking, pinching, gripping, working primarily with fingers requiring fine manipulation.
- Frequent: Bimanual Dexterity: Requiring the use of both hands.
- Continuous: Communication: Expressing or exchanging written/verbal/electronic information.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
Apply on company website