Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Licensed Practical Nurse Required
- BLS Required
Additional Qualification Information:
- If in Med/Surg or the ER, must acquire ACLS and PALS within 3 months of employment
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Sedentary category requiring exertion up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and uses negligible amounts of force to move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- Occasional: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Occasional: Carrying over 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Climbing: Ascending or descending stairs/ramps using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Frequent: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Frequent: Lifting over 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects from one level to another, includes upward pulling over 35 lbs, with help of coworkers or assistive device
- Frequent: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Frequent: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Frequent: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Frequent: Kneeling:Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Frequent: Crouching/Squatting: Bending body downward and forward by bending legs and spine.Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Continuous: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Continuous: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
Apply on company website