Associate's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 1 year relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Registered Nurse Required
Additional Qualification Information:
- Must have the required education needed to be a licensed Registered Nurse by the Tennessee Board of Nursing.Department Specific RequirementsWound Care: 2 years of Med/Surg experienceSurgery and Pre-Admission Testing: 1 year of experience required; BLS, PALS, ACLS required at the time of hireCardiovascular: BLS and ACLS required at the time of hireMed/Surg, CCU, ER: BLS required at time of hire, PALS and ACLS required within 3 months of hire
Physical Requirements/Strengths needed & Physical Demands:
- Medium Work category requiring exertion up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20 of force frequently and/or up to 10 of force continually to move objects.
- Occasional: Sitting: Remaining in seated position
- Occasional: Carrying over 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Occasional: Climbing: Ascending or descending stairs/ramps using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Frequent: Lifting under 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects under 35 lbs from one level to another
- Frequent: Lifting over 35 lbs: Raising and lowering objects from one level to another, includes upward pulling over 35 lbs, with help of coworkers or assistive device
- Frequent: Carrying under 35 lbs: Transporting an object holding in hands, arms or shoulders, with help of coworkers or assistive device.
- Frequent: Push/Pull: Exerting force to move objects away from or toward.
- Frequent: Bending/Stooping: Trunk bending downward and forward by bending spine at waist requiring full use of lower extremities and back muscles
- Frequent: Kneeling:Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees.
- Frequent: Crouching/Squatting: Bending body downward and forward by bending legs and spine.Reaching above shoulders: Extending arms in any direction above shoulders.
- Continuous: Standing: Remaining on one's feet without moving.
- Continuous: Walking: Moving about on foot.
- Continuous: Auditory: Perceiving the variances of sounds, tones and pitches and able to focus on single source of auditory information
- Continuous: Vision: Clarity of near vision at 20 inches or less and far vision at 20 feet or more with depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision.
- Frequent: Pathogens: Risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other contagious illnesses.
Apply on company website