The Finance Pricing Associate for Model is part of the finance team that secures the economic success of the product with changes happening after the engineering process (PEP) of the Product Line G3 for NAR through model care points. Herewith he/she is supporting the economic profit targets of the brand Volkswagen after SOP.
The function is part of the Model Care Product Team and is reporting to the head of Finance G3 Projects by profit reports and business plans. This function assures transparency and coordination with other departments. He/she is in supporting of the rough evaluations and action plans to push the points past the preliminary phase and is works on recommendation for necessary decisions.After the preliminary phase he/she is responsible to calculate the final business case for a decision on the NAR-G3 Circle / NAR -VAP
Member of Product Team (25%)
· Support business plan of vehicle project during the lifecycle after SOP, giving decision assistance and transparency to product team and filter the model care requests for the preliminary phase
· Help prepare business cases and evaluations for the model care points to be presented in NAR-G3 circle / NAR-VAP
·En Ensure profitability of the business cases past the preliminary phase
· Co-player of Finance project manager in the product team
· Finish task and special topics, according to the knowledge and experiences
· Consolidate and track all of the NAR model care decisions
· Support NAR-FCV during model year change providing backup for all model care decisions
Target derivation and tracking (25%)
· Support the derivation of targets for business areas and cost categories, explaining and agreement of the respective targets with the process partners and corresponding financial divisions.
· Continuous pursuit of the cost evolution, showing and analyzing of cost deviation, explaining of the variation and showing of possibilities to the optimization and compensation.
Consulting Organization (20%)
· Helps prepare economic efficiency studies to product construction and product alternatives.
· Helps with regular reports with the report systems about the result and costs. Explaining and consent of the report data with the process partners.
· Assists cost consultancy to process partners in the business areas.
· Archiving, documenting and providing of transactions, protocols and decisions.
Material cost planning (20%)
· Works closely with material cost planers
· Coordinate the material cost evaluation for the model care points with the Baugruppen Controlling
Product proposals & Business case scenarios (10%)
· Assists in the case of discussions, meetings as a representative of the product controlling (FCE) in the product team including controlling statements.
· Helps Prepare the financial data for product decision, product changes and and agreement with process partners of the business areas and corresponding financial divisions.
0-2 years of relevant experience Engineering or Business degree required Master of Science / Business Administration desired
· Good analytical capability
· High level of reliability
· Good communication skills
· High level of assertiveness
· Integration – joining people and processesFair foreign language knowledge (Spanish/German) desired
Specialized Skills required:
· Assist with planning and business case calculation
· Automotive understanding
· General knowledge of sales, R&D, procurement and/or production processes
· Good office knowledge (especially Excel)Good computer system knowledge
Specialized Skills desired:
· Good understanding of the VW processes
· Specialized knowledge in other VW finance areas (cost calculation)
· FPL ToolPER, FCE Decision Formats
Varying working hours due to project driven workload Good stress resistance
Apply on company website