POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting reimbursement department in meeting third party compliance requirements and internal monthly analysis reports.
1. Assist with preparation of monthly cost report accruals, including data entry, obtaining reports from IS system, summarizing data and reviewing for reasonableness.
2. Assist with the preparation of third party costs reports, including data entry, gathering and summarizing data for entry, printing and preparing for transmittal to required agencies or intermediaries.
3. Research, prepare schedules and provide support for third party field and desk audits, as well as support financial audits.
4. Prepare current analysis of trends and variances at the direction of the Director of Reimbursement and/or VP of Reimbursement.
5. Prepare required internal reports as directed by VP/Director of Reimbursement.
6. Demonstrates care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive the highest quality of service.
7. Shows respect and appreciation to others.
8. Works with a positive attitude, demonstrating teamwork and enjoyment for the job.
9. Demonstrates focus and discipline to in doing the best job possible.
10. Exhibits honesty and integrity in all aspects of the job.
11. Perform other assignments and tasks as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Bachelors, or Associate's Degree in Accounting and two years accounting experience, preferably in Healthcare. 2. Computer experience including familiarity with spreadsheet applications.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 359841
Center Name: Wachusett Manor
Apply on company website