At WallyPark, we simplify, streamline and enhance your travel experience. We're reliable, respectful, progressive, intuitive and connected. As a result, you can forget about parking and focus on what really matters. We are more than just a parking facility. We are a parking experience. We take pride in providing unparalleled customer service and opportunities to make a difference in the travel industry.
Are you looking to join a company that is growing? Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity that you can make an immediate impact? Then we are looking for you!
WallyPark is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Cutting-edge training
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess the appropriate license, Class B License with passenger endorsement and medical certifications (DOT) to operate a shuttle bus.
- A safe driving record.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Have Class B License to drive shuttle
- Current Driver's License.
- Valid/Clean/Accident -free driving record.
- Have first rate etiquette and professionalism qualities
- Greet and be available to customer for customer service related issues.
- Must be able to answer inquiries about all rates, services and promotions.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of customer luggage.
- Knowledge of airline terminal locations to allow for expeditious drop off and pick-up
- Implementation and recognition of defensive/safe driving techniques.
- Communicate effectively with other drivers and dispatchers to ensure effective fleet ops.
- Compliance with federal, state and local agency regulations (DOT) in regard to the transport of passengers to/from the airport.
- Accurately complete reports and forms related to shuttle operations.
- Compliance with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
L&R Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will hire and promote for all job requisitions fairly without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information; all of which that are protected by federal and state law. No harassment or forms of retaliation against any employee or applicant based on these characteristics will come about if an individual chooses to exercise their EEO rights.
Apply on company website