Full time or part time: Full time
Permanent or Temporary: Permanent
Employed or Contract: Employed
Visa Waiver Sought: No
Entry Level: N/A
Washington University is seeking Urologists to join our 28 urologists in many locations across St Louis City, St Louis County, St Charles County, and Belleville/Shiloh, Illinois. These positions are in partnership with BJC healthcare, for primary practice location at Christian Northeast Hospital,
Memorial Hospital Belleville, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and other locations in West County of St Louis. Additionally, there is opportunity to work at the St Louis VA Medical Center.
These locations include:
- Competitive community-based or academic salary based on location
- Optional opportunities to work with residents
- Optional opportunities to bring larger cases to our flagship academic campus
- Flexibility as far as scope of practice, Research is not required
- Fellowship training is not required, but specialized interests can be accommodated, such as urolithiasis, benign prostate disease, men's health, oncology, female pelvic medicine, etc.
- Robotic experience optional, and robotic surgery with Xi is available at all locations.
- Join our 1900+ physician group with large referral base, and advantages of being part of the premier academic and health system in the region
- CME allowance, tuition reimbursement, and a strong university benefits package
Direct Contact Information:
For more information or to send a CV, please contact:
Sam B. Bhayani, MD
Chief of Urologic Surgery
Washington University School of Medicine
Department of Surgery / Division of Urology
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website