The Division of Geriatrics and Nutritional Science (Department of Internal Medicine) at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis is seeking a board certified/board eligible Geriatrician, Internist, or Family Practitioner to join an established and unique clinical practice to effectively deliver primary medical care to older adults in suburban St. Louis.
- Outpatient primary care practice in west county suburban St. Louis
- Established clinic interdisciplinary staff and support
- One hour for new visits, 30 mins for returns, ~14 patients a day with established practice
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including excellent retirement plan
- On call from home once every eight weeks
- College tuition benefit
- The clinic is housed within a senior community (Covenant Place) with access to PT, OT, an older adult educational series and exercise classes.
- Educating the next generation of primary care physicians
- Access to geriatric teaching conferences through the Division
- Ample opportunities for professional development, leadership, quality improvement, community service, and mentoring.
Washington University School of Medicine/Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine (WUSM) is consistently recognized as one of the leading medical schools in the nation
- WUSM has 1,200 full-time faculty members and receives approximately $400 million dollars in NIH grant support annually.
- The medical school and BJH hospital are ranked #11 in US News and World report and Geriatrics is ranked #18 in 2022.
St. Louis, Missouri
- The St. Louis area is known for its diverse restaurants, cultural amenities and low cost of living.
- St. Louis is also home to prestigious universities (Washington University, St. Louis University, Webster University and more), two professional sports teams – St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB), and Forest Park, one of the largest municipal parks in the U.S.
- St Louis is also known for the St. Louis Art Museum, world-famous St. Louis Zoo, MUNY Opera outdoor theater, Missouri History Museum, the
Science Museum, St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and the National Blues and Chess Museums.
Contact: Courtney Nwizugha, Division of Geriatrics & Nutritional Science, 314.286.2909 or Nwizugha@wustl.edu
Apply on company website