Super strength, strong skills and ready to make green your thing?
Stability. Great pay. Advancement. $2500 Bonus! The Opportunity: Do you love working on machines? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and modern practices? Are you looking to build your career? Start your career today and join the Waste Management family as a Diesel Technician. You'll be trained to provide superior maintenance on diesel equipment and CNG trucks (varies by location). You'll work independently on equipment that requires a high level of skill: hydraulics, electrical and diagnostics. You'll troubleshoot, repair and rebuild major components on vehicles and equipment. Keep reading to learn if you're a fit for our team and more about Waste Management's outstanding benefits program. Some Basic Requirements:
- Three plus years mechanical experience and perform work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Experience with natural gas vehicles and ASE certification (preferred)
- Possess skills in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures during repairs and servicing of vehicles and equipment
- Experience with computer vehicle electronic systems
- Ability to provide estimates for time and material costs on vehicle repairs.
- 21 years of age or older.
Apply on company website