Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Super strength, strong skills and ready to make green your thing?
stability. great pay. Advancement.
The Opportunity: Do you love working on machines? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and modern practices? Are you looking to build your career? Start your career today and join the Waste Management team as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. You'll work on equipment that requires a high level of skill: hydraulics, electrical and diagnostics. You'll perform preventative maintenance services and inspect, diagnose, repair and rebuild vehicles and equipment. Keep reading to learn if you're a fit for our team and more about Waste Management's outstanding benefits program.
The Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Some Basic Requirements:
· · Attention to Detail: Some parts need to be in the exact right place, or they will not work. Being able to pay attention to the minute details of heavy equipment repair will be necessary.
· Strength: Heavy is in the name of the job. Some equipment can be extremely heavy and will take a lot of strength to move or manipulate.
· Mechanical Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics will need familiarity with parts and components of complex machinery and engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
· Technical Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics will need to be familiar with electronics, be able to read blueprints, or use electronic diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot repairs.
· Manual Dexterity: Good hands and great hand-eye coordination help heavy equipment mechanics be successful.
· Troubleshooting Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics need to be able to look at mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems, identify problems, and think about possible solutions.
· Four (4) years relevant mechanical experience and perform work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)?
· Possess skills in operating tools, equipment, parts and procedures in dealing with yellow iron repairs
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY? WE INVEST IN YOU!
We'll provide you with a competitive salary and a top-notch benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability. You can participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), a fantastic company match on 401K, and more! You'll also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays.
The Company: Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
READY TO SUCCEED?
Don't delay and apply today at www.careers.wm.com
Apply on company website