Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Under direct supervision, assists in administering the sales policies and procedures, and provides analytical and statistical support for the Sales Manager.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates Sales programs and acts as a liaison between Sales and other departments.
- Performs basic clerical and statistical reporting for Sales on a daily basis. Provides detailed reports to the sales force on ranking, and monitors rankings on a monthly basis.
- Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including recommendation of system changes.
- Audits monthly commission and expense reports to clarify and direct uniform sales policies and procedures. Provides information to Sales Managers on a daily basis.
- Reviews system changes and preparation of mail campaigns and endorsement agreements for National Account Programs.
- Monitors Sales Manager salaries and commissions providing statistical information for structural review.
- Designs forms and supervises layout and desktop publishing.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: Two (2) years previous work experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) occasionally;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements occasionally;
- Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
Apply on company website