This position is located at our Transfer Station facility at: 22416 Mill Road, Mount Brydges.
This is a part-time role and shift is every other Saturday 8am – 5pm.
Our Scalehouse Attendants serve as the first point of contact for customers depositing waste at a WM Facility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets customers upon arrival; directs accordingly and answers questions accurately. Correctly calculates payments for customers
- Approaches all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Ensures incoming waste loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Ensures customer and employee safety by observation of safety rules and regulations and ensuring proper safety gear is worn.
- Completes other administrative tasks including filing, producing reports, data entry, customer service, operational and fleet responsibilities.
- Provides general upkeep of the Scale House, keeping manager fully informed of all problems or matters requiring attention.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year experience in administrative work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Self-starter and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Setting for this position is a Scale House/Office in a transfer station/landfill setting.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website