Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Compiles data and prepares company invoices and bills.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Reads computer files or gathers records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- Enters information into computer or computes amounts due.
- Prepares invoices, listing items or services sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
- Prepares bills of lading and lists weight and serial number of items sold. Prepares shipping labels.
- Prepares credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise. Prepares credit forms for customers or finance companies.
- Posts transactions to accounting records such as work sheet, ledger, or computer files.
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- AEC or DEC
- Min 2 years of experience
- Advanced proficiency of MS suit
- Professional proficiency in both official languages - English / French
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Apply on company website