Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
To enable our business to expand our lead in a market increasingly enhanced by technology, Waste Management is undertaking a substantial technology transformation. We are seeking talented Information Technology professionals to join the Waste Management team who are motivated to help us transform the way we design, build and use technology. With your skills and experience, we look for you to combine your technical expertise with industry best practices in an effort to align information technology solutions with Waste Management business strategy.
I. Job Summary
Under minimal supervision, is responsible for designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging new software and producing significant enhancements to existing software. Conducts complex business process analysis, needs assessments, and participates in design sessions with Architects in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software design and testing.
- Strong Knowledge in SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Online
- Strong Knowledge in SharePoint application migration from different versions like SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010
- Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013 Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer.
- Experience in SharePoint App development, JSOM, CSOM, Server-side object model, REST API, AJAX, jQuery, CSS, XSLT, Web Services, LINQ, CAML.
- Web Part Coding/deployment. C#/.NET development and debugging skill
- Should have experience in a package and deploy SharePoint components as one package on Development & production environment.
- Experience using SharePoint Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites
- Experience in Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and C#
- Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add-In Model and SharePoint Framework
- Knowledge or experience with Office 365 and/or Azure
- Experience administering SharePoint environments
- Content migration using different tools Metalogix, ShareGate
- Microsoft SharePoint accreditation a plus
- The candidate should have strong communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administer and manage on-premise enterprise SharePoint 2013/2010 farm and SharePoint Online sites and sub-sites
- Ability to translate end user business requirements into technical specification-based documentation, mockups, and technical solutions
- Provide SharePoint support to end business users
- Work Closely with Microsoft Support Team on customer support and deployment issues
- Assists in the management/user account information, including rights, security and systems groups
- Monitor SharePoint applications & event logs, and system health
- Enhance and maintain existing applications across various technologies including .NET Framework, SharePoint, Databases, Single Page Applications, Web Services
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related experience
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is an office setting.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Apply on company website