Posted Date: Jun 6, 2019
Waveguide LLC is an independent consulting and design firm working with clients in a wide range of commercial and institutional markets to develop critical communication technology systems and infrastructure solutions. Our technology expertise includes audiovisual, voice and data communications infrastructure, and smart building controls. Our focus is on creating strategic technology plans, efficient building and infrastructure designs, and effective technology system solutions to drive the success of our clients' organizations.
Waveguide, a part of the FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK's steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.Job Summary
At Waveguide, we build relationships. Whether it's your relationship with a client, or the relationship of a technology system to its environment, our success and the success of our clients depends on how we weave together our expertise with our clients' needs. Together, we help create strategic technology plans that reflect the way people live and work. We help design efficient buildings and infrastructure that save dollars and make sense. And we design technology systems that people can actually use.
As an associate consultant in our Houston office, you will work with veterans of the communications industry on some of our premier building projects while nurturing a professional career in the rapidly growing field of building and communication technology consulting. Your background working with architects and building engineers to design and construct new commercial and institutional buildings makes you an ideal candidate to be a part of our team.
- Four-year degree or higher in a relevant technical field (BSEE)
- One to two years of related professional experience in building engineering and design (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, audiovisual and low voltage systems)
- Knowledge of commercial building design/construction process and interdisciplinary project coordination
- Understanding of low voltage systems and infrastructure, which may include voice and data communications cabling, data networking, building and system controls, sound systems, video systems, security systems, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with profciency in all MS Office applications
- Interest in communication technology systems and applications such as data networking, radio communications, video, digital media production, sound systems, etc.
Apply to Waveguide today!
Waveguide is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 285015
AMY S MILLER
Apply on company website