This is a full time position reporting to the Senior Director of Human Resources. The position includes the placement of advertisements, coordinating job searches, screening applicants, attending off site recruitment events, arranging interviews, and following the new employee for their first six months at WHC.
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Human Resources or associated field required
- Previous experience in recruitment preferred
- Previous experience in ADP or other HRIS preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as other computer programs required
- Excellent writing skills required
- Must be very organized
- Direct and coordinate various personnel functions including, but not limited to, hiring process, performance appraisal process, new hire on-boarding, and attendance/leave of absence control process
- Attend seminars, workshops and professional affiliation meetings
- Maintain professional affiliation with all applicable organizations
- Attend meetings and participate in Committees as required
- Assist in the development and maintenance of job descriptions
- Promote good employee relations and interdepartmental relations
- Provide in-services, as appropriate, to employees
- Assist in the review and update of Personnel Policies
- Gather statistical data as assigned
- All other duties as assigned
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility and as such no longer hires tobacco users.
Apply on company website