The Marketing & Physician Outreach Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the physician relations program and creating written content for marketing collateral, hospital website and social media platforms. Physician Outreach duties include the development and implementation of customer relationship strategies and physician services alignment. Marketing Coordinator duties include crafting content that supports the hospital's strategic marketing plan and use of the hospital content management system (CMS) to keep the site current and dynamic. This position is accountable for helping to achieve strategic marketing goals of the organization.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, healthcare administration or business related field with a minimum of five years of experience desired.
- Must understand and be knowledgeable of healthcare marketing, physician relations and business analytics.
- Establish work plan in accordance with the annual strategic marketing plan and work collaboratively with both hospital leadership and healthcare partners to grow service line volume.
- Establish and maintain relationships with medical staff and service line leadership.
- In collaboration with service line leaders and medical staff, use relevant data and environmental factors to assist in the development of an innovative and effective physician relations program.
- Coordinate meetings, forums and other events as they relate to the physician relations program.
- Coordinate data collection and analysis and produce reports to monitor the success of the physician relations program.
- Present relevant opportunities to improve physician relations as they emerge.
- Use intelligence gathered from participation on the marketing team and collaboration with physician practices and hospital colleagues to develop content for the external website and social media platforms.
- Proactively gather and produce website and social media content that is timely, accurate and creative. Ensure that the external website is kept current.
- Gather and report analytics from our website, social media outlets and targeted digital marketing efforts; use dashboard format.
- Draft, edit and/or proofread copy for a variety purposes (e.g., announcements, posters, letters, invitations, brochure copy, advertisements, web pages, etc.).
- Manage production of printed material and nurture vendors' relations to achieve timely, cost-effective outcomes.
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility and as such no longer hires tobacco users.
Apply on company website