This is an ED RN Weekend Warrior full time position working 36 hours per week 7p-7a, every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Holiday requirement is for every other.
· Currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio
· BSN preferred
· Current BLS Certification required
· Previous critical care experience preferred
· ACLS and PALS certification preferred
Skill and Ability:
· Interpersonal and analytical skills necessary to function under the current standards of nursing practices
· Physically able to perform the functions of the position
· ACLS certification required within six months of transition/hire
· PALS certification required within one year of transition/hire
· Hazmat training required
· TNCC certification encouraged
· Cardiac arrhythmia interpretation course required within six months
· Maintains all required qualifications for area assigned
· All other duties as assigned
*WHC offers competitive pay, in addition, the Weekend Warrior will receive an hourly shift differential $4.25, and an hourly weekend differential of $6.25.
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility and as such no longer hires tobacco users.
Apply on company website